ss_blog_claim=4d59820d9eebe2726acd8eb8472f9cea

Friday, February 23, 2007

Why Wirefly?

There's a mini war going on in my house. Not about George Bush, not about religion, no, this war is about something really important. This war is about which cell phone is best. Like politics and social issues, we are never all in agreement.

Until the Apple iPhone is released, my vote for the most awesome phone ever is for the Sidekick 3. My husband loves his Treo. In fact, I think if he'd met the Treo before he met me he may never have proposed. (I won't muddy the issue by describing its - at times - unwelcome intrusions on our dates. My teenager disagrees with us both. (What else is new?) Her vote for best phone is the red Motorola Razr.



I think red is her thing, because a close contender is the LG chocolate in cherry. Hmmm, maybe I could talk her out of needing an iPod if she gets one of these.



Lucky for my daughter, we can either of her favorites at Wirefly, the best choice online for free cell phones. I can get two MotoRazr phones for free with a Cingular family plan. (My son would love that.) Cingular has the largest wireless community in America. For only $69.99 a month you can get 700 national minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, free roaming, 2 lines, voicemail, caller ID, call forwarding, & call waiting, all with only a $36 activation fee.

This online shopping can be a dangerous hobby, though. Now I'm thinking that I might even get a Firefly for my 6 year old.



The Firefly is small, just right for a child's hand. It has flashing lights, 12 pre-loaded ring tones, 7 screen colors, & 5 animated graphics. Parents can pre-program numbers or screen calls. And did I mention it's free with a Cingular calling plan? Razr - Firefly - iPhone come June - Cingular is looking better and better!

Wirefly is the top source online for wireless plans and cell phones. They offer unbeatable prices, free shipping, and a satisfaction guarantee. Why would I look for cell phones anywhere else?