ss_blog_claim=4d59820d9eebe2726acd8eb8472f9cea

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Company Store

This place is down heaven. The ducks may not agree, but The Company Store offers pillows and comforters TO DIE FOR. If I could, I think I'd order one of everything in their catalog.

Back in November I was browsing the catalog, looking for the perfect quilt. I found one on clearance; it was love at first sight. I placed the order. I waited. A few weeks later I got an email that my quilt was back ordered. Since the email stated that the quilt would ship in 30 days, I ignored the small line of print that said it might not be available until March.

A few months have gone by, but not a week goes by that I don't think of my quilt. It would have been nice to have during the cold December and January months, but good things come to those who wait. And wait. And wait.

I just received another email today. My quilt will hopefully ship within the next 30 days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. March is just around the corner.