ss_blog_claim=4d59820d9eebe2726acd8eb8472f9cea

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It just gets better and better.

So I'm pretty excited about blogging for PayPerPost. I think there's a lot of potential, and their blog marketing ideas are top notch. Of course, I'm not going to get rich doing this but how can you beat getting paid to talk? That's right, you can't.

PayPerPost is the way to go whether your blog gets a little traffic or a lot. High traffic blogs can make as much as $1000 a post! Heck, for that much, I could shut down my work-at-home business and do nothing but blab. I mean blog.

PayPerPost only charges a 35% service fee, too. Compare that to ReviewMe, which has a 100% markup, and you'll see there really is no comparison. With PayPerPost more of the money is going in your pocket. And the more you blog, the more traffic you'll eventually see, and the more traffic you get, the better the PayPerPost opportunities.

PayPerPost requires full disclosure from all bloggers. And with their new review program, anyone can get paid for reviewing posts as well as blogging. This has got to be the best blogging bargain in the business. Say that three times.