ss_blog_claim=4d59820d9eebe2726acd8eb8472f9cea

Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Police: a group I grew up listening to, and they're still going strong

Win a New York fly-away to see The Police live!



I was pretty excited when I heard that PayPerPost was giving away free copies of The Police's new album, The Police. Unfortunately I wasn't one of the lucky ones who got a copy of The Police cd, but the group has been on my mind ever since.

What took me awhile to do tonight will come easy to you if you're a die hard Police fan. Below is a list of ten scrambled song titles from the new album, which was released June 11.






1 ualtofl
2 ouon ttxey
3 oylselno
4 nnebhg ttrhigoni
5 e etvekruaeyrhta boy
6 ycirysotnicn
7 irs a kut tnepwyonoifglos
8 as poidi sit larhitletrmernw
9 c rtdeleganbat a
10 esblnvisiun i

To see the solutions, scroll down a bit.


















1 Fall Out
2 Next to You
3 So Lonely
4 Bring on the Night
5 Truth Hits Everybody
6 Synchronicity
7 Walking in Your Footsteps
8 Spirits in the Material World
9 Regatta de Blanc
10 Invisible Sun

Deciphering the song titles was kind of fun, and reminded me that there are even more Police songs that I like than I remembered. I thought it was funny that Synchronicity came up underlined in my spell checker. Perhaps it's not a real word?

It may be cheesy, but of the 30 songs on the new Police cd, I'll be missing you is hands down my favorite. I just love that song. I am pretty excited that this 2 CD compilation has so many of the songs I grew up listening to from The Police.

Even more exciting? You can Win a New York fly-away to see The Police live. Can you just imagine how cool that is going to be? And hey if you win? Remember who told you to enter the contest in the first place. ;)