ss_blog_claim=4d59820d9eebe2726acd8eb8472f9cea

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Free classified ad listing

Between trying to Feng Shui my house & packing boxes for a move that hasn't yet manifested (we haven't sold our house, yet) I have a lot of stuff that needs to leave. I've contemplated eBay but it doesn't seem worth the hassle. (You didn't catch me admitting that it's junk, though.) I've thought about Craiglist but I worry about the weirdos.

That's why I love the idea of the free ads at ItsMyMarket.com I mean, the site is cool for other reasons, too. They have a section for blogs, one for community events, and one for local competitions.

Back to the free ads though. It's easy enough to list anything you're itching to unload, and since it's free, you don't have to pay anything. Not only can you find baby furniture to livestock to a new couch, but you can look for employment, list rental property, or even find a date.

Now if they will just deliver pizza, I'll never have to leave my house.