ss_blog_claim=4d59820d9eebe2726acd8eb8472f9cea

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Person.com is a pretty cool site

I visited a new site tonight (new to me anyway). Person.com has webcams, chat, personals, and more. I admit I was intrigued by the things that make this site unique.

First and foremost has got to be the live video cam. As soon as I hit the site I was immediately able to view various people & get a feel for what kind of person they are. It's nice to know what someone looks like & head shots don't always tell the whole story. You can open a chat window and chat and view at the same time, even.

What was really cool in my mind was the hot or not feature. I mean, I have never seen such beautiful people from around the world in my lifetime. Some of them could have been celebrities, they are that beautiful. The photos in this section are broken down by personal photos, studio photos, or erotic photos. I like that things are classified that way; there are no unexpected surprises.

Person.com also has a fun "Play and Flirt game". I haven't played it yet because you have to upload a photo to participate & I need to find one I like. But the idea behind the game is that you ask players of the opposite sex questions and then rate their responses. It reminds me a little of the Dating Game.

There are enough different things on the site to easily keep you entertained for hours. They have over 267,000 members from all over the globe. The site is free to join and loads of fun to experience.