ss_blog_claim=4d59820d9eebe2726acd8eb8472f9cea

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cool new twist on the contest idea

When I first heard of Bid4prizes I assumed that it was similar to eBay. (OK, I guess the word prizes didn't register in my brain.) But then I went to the website to check it out and realized that it's not an auction site at all. It's a site where you can get AWESOME PRIZES for FREE.

The first thing you'll want to do is figure out which prize(s) you want to bid on. I am drooling over the Panasonic 42" TV and accompanying Bose DVD Home Theater system. The plasma TV is HD ready & the Bose system is just plain awesome.

The person with the lowest unique bid at Bid4Prizes will be the winner. Understand that although you are bidding, you are not actually expected to pay for the prize. The prizes are 100% free (that's why they're called prizes!). I recommend checking out the website to understand how the bidding works and you can even get tips so you know how to place the lowest bid. And hey, don't outbid me on the plasma!