ss_blog_claim=4d59820d9eebe2726acd8eb8472f9cea

Monday, June 02, 2008

Twitter

Are you familiar with Twitter? It's a real time, micro blogging service that allows you to submit regular updates about where you are and what you're doing.

It is one of those things that sounds pointless until you use it. I love Twitter! It appeals to my conceited side when other people want to hear what I am doing every second of the day. (Don't post about anything you wouldn't want your ex high school boyfriend to know about!)

I use Twitter to post updates about what I'm doing for my husband and friends to follow throughout the day. Things like:

Standing in line at the grocery store. Yikes, I must have picked the worst time!

Driving home from the mall. Thankful that the kids are all asleep.

Sitting down to watch Iron Man.

You get the idea? Head to twitter.com to check it out for yourself.