ss_blog_claim=4d59820d9eebe2726acd8eb8472f9cea

Thursday, April 17, 2008

A lot of catching up to do

It's slightly embarrassing to realize it's been several months since my last blog post. I don't even have a good excuse, except maybe laziness!

Things here are busy, busy, busy.

Baby girl is getting so big. She is practically potty training herself without me even trying. That's one good thing about having older siblings close in age.

My oldest has Jr Prom this weekend. It's amazing how much stress the right dress & accessories can cause.

My boys need an outdoor activity. They are growing like weeds, especially my 14 year old who lifts weights religiously.

The twins are 3! Wow! How did that happen? They are adorable & I have to stifle a laugh whenever they are mad and I hear, "You are not my twin anymore!"

My 5 & 7 year olds are growing into beautiful young ladies. I just wish they would slow down already.

Things on the employment front are a roller coaster, but that's not new. That is a post unto itself though.